Local Churches Tackling Poverty Together

To receive all blog postings by email enter your email address in the box below and click on "submit"

Thursday 3 December 2015

Guess who's moving to Bloomfield Rd??

From Valley Church
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2015 1:43 PM
Subject: Guess who's moving to Bloomfield Rd??

This email is a bit different than what you would normally hear from me, but I'd say it's a big thing!

I'm raising awareness of some exciting news that is taking place in Blackpool over the next couple of weeks, and I would love to share it with you!!

You might already know that I am one of the Pastors for Valley Church, and in Blackpool we have been meeting on Sunday's every week at the Village (De Vere) Hotel for around 18-months. The congregation has been growing and now in need of a larger meeting room and have a passion to invest more into the local community.

Well, we are pleased to announce that our new weekly Sunday service venue will be held at:

Blackpool Football Club Hotel and Conference Centre, Bloomfield Rd. 
(yes... at the stadium!!)

If you're available, I would love to invite you to come and join us as we celebrate with a 'New Venue Launch' service on Sunday 13th December, 10:30am.

And from a personal point of view I would love for you to come and see what Valley Church is like and all about, and also to see some the work I'm involved with when I'm not at BCH. I think you will be pleasantly surprised, especially as we are now going to be meeting in such an incredible and iconic venue! :)

Could I tempt you to come for the launch, or a Sunday in the new year?
Or perhaps you know someone who might be interested?

Details for the New Venue Launch Day:
Doors open at 10am, for a 10:30am start 
- Held at Blackpool Football Club Hotel, Bloomfield Road, Seasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6JJ
- Meeting in the 53 Suite (access through Hotel main reception)
Kids programme that runs alongside the main service (free)
Free parking
For further details about parking, kids work, how to travel there, who we are, etc. please follow the link to our webpage: www.valleychurch.eu/blackpool 
(& also please see attached for a poster invite)

If you have any questions or would like to find out more about Valley Church, please email the team on blackpool@valleychurch.eu or you can simply reply back to my email, or give me a call on: 07759 678985
I would love to hear from you!

Thanks again and God bless you!
I look forward to hearing from you
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add you comments. It may take some time for approval by the moderator.